Tuesday, February 1, 2011

EXTREME MAKEOVER:HOME EDITION!!!

For my T.V production class we are going to go to competion this year! Our competition is very different than others, with ours each person in the class picks a partner and makes a video on whatever they would like, then the teacher and a few others pick one video that they liked the best and that would be the winner of the class. But it dosent stop there! If you were the winner you go to Orlando to compete with other kids from clay county. Me and my best friend Madion picked to do a news cast. Our topic was the EXTREME MAKEOVER:HOME EDITION house right here in Middleburg! So me and Madison loaded up and went to the house to record what they are doing! The people were so nice they let us go back to where they were filming and let us interview Traci and Julian!!!! It was sooo amazing we got to talk to them!!!! WOW what a fun day that was! Today we are going back to do more, then hopefully we can go back on Wensday to see when the family comes home and sees the house! That would be awesome! Today I will be taking my own camera and will be taking pics. so i can post them! xoxoxxo♥

2 comments:

  1. How exciting!!! I'm going over there today and tomorrow too. I am loving all the attention Middleburg is getting. Good luck on your competition entry. I know you will do GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooww wow wow..my girl madison lovett??!!! HOW COOL! have fun and take pics. byeeee TEXT ME NOW and i like ur background :(

    ReplyDelete